Hi ya everyone! It’s another Friday and that means WEEKLY ROUND-UP!!! Don’t know what the weekly round-up is? Each Friday, Kristy or I will post our top five favorite tutorials found around blog land. This week there are a ton, but we’ve tried to narrow it down. Also, there is some exciting news coming from Colleen Schaan and Marianne Walker. Make sure to click on the last link to check it out!
- Sweater Texture from Marianne Walker at I Like Markers – A fabulous tutorial using a number of Copic techniques, specifically different marker holds to get huge differences!
- Coloring Glitter with Copic Markers by Wendy Jordan – A super fun tutorial using super fine glitter and Copics to create a beautifully sparkly creation.
- Copic Coloring Resources by Colleen Schaan – I thought this was important to add for a fabulous resource. Colleen Schaan of Distinctive Touches updated her blog and has a FABULOUS section with Videos and Tutorials for Copic Markers.
- Creating Lace with Copic Markers by Jennifer Hancock – An amazing tutorial on the Copic Marker blog on how to get that great lace look on clothing.
- Creating Ground Shadow by Susan of Susie Stamp A lot – This is a straight-forward way to blend those ground shadows using your gray tone Copics.
Last, but not least – check out this little sneak below and see if you can guess what’s coming up from Colleen and Marianne…any guesses…Check it out at this LINK!